Friday 16 April 2021
Home      All news      Contact us      RSS      Urdu
The News - 1 month ago

Fire breaks out in scrap godown

LAHORE: Fire broke out in a scrap godown on Katar Bund Road on Wednesday. Cause of fire was said to be short circuit. On being informed, the firefighters rushed to the spot and extinguished the fire...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]


Latest News
Hashtags:   

breaks

 | 

scrap

 | 

godown

 | 

Sources