Wednesday 26 February 2020
Home      All news      Contact us      Urdu
ARY News - 1 month ago

Tourists die after lighting gas heater in hotel

The victims were staying in Daman, a hill resort south of Kathmandu which is known for its panoramic views of the Himalayas The post Tourists die after lighting gas heater in hotel appeared first on ARY NEWS.


Latest News
Hashtags:   

Tourists

 | 

after

 | 

lighting

 | 

heater

 | 

hotel

 | 
Most Popular (6 hours)

Most Popular (24 hours)

Most Popular (a week)

Sources